Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
200 Exempla Circle
Lafayette, CO 80026
For billing questions, please contact the billing office at 1-866-665-2636.
View Exempla Good Samaritan on Google Places
David Hamm, President/CEO
612 Medical Staff
192 Staffed Beds
Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center provides 24-hour, comprehensive medical services in a healing and caring environment. Part of Exempla Healthcare, this community hospital provides outstanding patient care, including private rooms with fantastic views of the Flatirons of Colorado.
View Larger Map
Services and Expertise
- Cardiac and Vascular Services: Cardiac and vascular services offered by Good Samaritan include a range of non-invasive procedures; cardiac catheterization for peripheral diagnostics and intervention, coronary interventions including pacemaker and ICD insertion;cardiac rehabilitation; and interventional radiology (supporting oncology, surgical, renal and women’s services procedures). As a Mission: Lifeline Bronze Performance Award recipient our achievements in helping to ensure prompt emergency heart attack care align with American Heart Association guidelines.
- Comprehensive Cancer Center: The Infusion Center opened in 2012, the first step in building a Comprehensive Cancer Center. This healing environment for patients to receive chemotherapy, antibiotics, blood products or other types of infusions was designed with the patient in mind. When completed, the center will allow patients to focus on all aspects of their recovery, including support services for patients and families.
- Emergency and Trauma Services: In 2012, Good Samaritan became a certified Primary Stroke Center. Awarded by the Joint Commission, this means our
stroke program complies with the highest national standards for safety and quality of care.
- Bone & Joint Institute: Good Samaritan physicians and professional staff provide the highest quality orthopedic and sports medicine care in surroundings that are comfortable, convenient and utilize state-ofthe-art technology. Full-service physical therapy is also available.
- Neurosciences: Two breakthrough neurosciences technologies – the INFRARED 800™ and the OPMI Pentero® – for treatment of strokes, aneurysms, brain
tumors and other conditions are offered. In 2010, the care site created a Stroke Center and employed a stroke fellowship-trained physician. In 2011, a movement disorders neurologist was employed and began performing deep brain stimulation procedures for Parkinson’s disease and Essential Tremor candidates.
- Women’s and Family Services: Good Samaritan was the first hospital in Colorado to become a “baby friendly” hospital. The Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative is an international program of the World Health Organization and UNICEF that supports breastfeeding for all babies. The unit offers several birthing options in comfortable, home-like surroundings.
- Integrative Care: On an inpatient and outpatient basis, Good Samaritan offers acupuncture, massage, healing touch and other integrative health services in its Health and Healing Center.
Exempla Good Samaritan opened its doors on Dec. 1, 2004, to serve the growing northwest metropolitan area of Denver. In 2006 and 2008, the hospital added beds to accommodate growth. In 2010, additional operating rooms were added for greater patient and physician access.