A Division of Caritas Clinics, Inc.
Kansas City, KS 66101
Open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. to 5 p.m.
George Noonan, Interim Executive Director, Caritas Clinics, Inc.
Gloria Guerra, Clinic Manager, Duchesne Clinic
8 On-site volunteer medical providers
Duchesne Clinic provides quality primary health care services for uninsured, low-income patients regardless of their ability to pay. The clinic is committed to providing access to compassionate and trustworthy care for the uninsured poor.
Duchesne Clinic is a division of Caritas Clinics, Inc., which also includes Saint Vincent Clinic in Leavenworth, Kan.
View Larger Map
Services and Expertise
- Primary Care: Duchesne Clinic provides quality primary health care services for adults with incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Range of Services: The clinic also provides a wide range of services including medication assistance; chronic disease education and management; and some dental, optical and specialized medical care.
- Volunteer Support: A dedicated group of more than 8 medical providers, many of whom are specialists, provide donated services on site at the clinic.
- Referral Arrangements: Duchesne Clinic has referral arrangements with medical and dental professionals throughout the community who help care for clinic patients.
- Partnerships: The clinic partners with numerous groups (state, local and regional) that do planning and advocacy for the uninsured. Duchesne Clinic is a United Way agency.
- Patient Encounters: Duchesne Clinic provided 8,204 patient encounters in 2015.
Duchesne Clinic opened its doors to serve the uninsured poor in 1989.