Mount Saint Vincent
4159 Lowell Boulevard
Denver, CO 80211
Kirk Ward, LCSW, Executive Director
- 140 Associates
- 36 Licensed Beds
- Clinical treatment center for children facing severe behavioral and emotional challenges due to trauma, mental illness, severe physical or sexual abuse, or chronic neglect
In the spirit of the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth, Mount Saint Vincent strengthens the abilities of families and children to emotionally and socially participate in the community, making life easier for generations to come. Committed to providing compassionate care, we strive to produce positive, life-changing results.
View Larger Map
Services and Expertise
- Residential Treatment: Mount Saint Vincent provides home-like residential treatment in three cottages for 36 boys and girls ages five to 13. Children receive individual, group, and family therapy and benefit from the therapeutic milieu and the on-grounds school.
- Day Treatment: The day treatment program at Mount Saint Vincent serves children primarily from the Denver metro area. All children enrolled in day treatment attend our K–8 school and receive individual therapy, family therapy, and group therapy in accordance with their therapeutic needs.
- Sister Daniel Stefani School: Mount Saint Vincent also offers a kindergarten through eighth grade school for our residential children and others who have behavioral problems in school. A highly structured, safe, and developmentally attuned classroom is provided in which young children master how to learn and develop appropriate behaviors so they can return to their community schools.
- Early Learning Center: Preschool programs are provided for both traditional neighborhood preschoolers aged three to six. The center holds a 4-star rating from Qualistar.
- Credentials: All programs are fully accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA). The school is accredited by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement. In 2012, Mount Saint Vincent was named a flagship site of the ChildTrauma Academy of Houston, Texas.
At Mount Saint Vincent, life becomes better.