Saint Vincent Clinic
A Division of Caritas Clinics, Inc.
818 North 7th Street
Leavenworth, KS 66048
Open Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - noon and 1 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
George Noonan, Interim Executive Director, Caritas Clinics, Inc.
Briana Cavinaw, Clinic Manager, Saint Vincent Clinic
Saint Vincent Clinic provides quality primary health care services for uninsured, low-income patients regardless of their ability to pay. The Clinic is committed to providing access to compassionate and trustworthy care for the uninsured poor. Saint Vincent Clinic is a division of Caritas Clinics, Inc., which also includes Duchesne Clinic in Kansas City, Kan.
View Larger Map
Saint Vincent Clinic's Services and Expertise
- Primary Care: Saint Vincent Clinic provides quality primary health care services for uninsured adults with incomes at or below 175 percent of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Sole Provider: Saint Vincent Clinic is the only safety net clinic in Leavenworth County.
- Range of Services: Patients receive diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses; ongoing management of chronic diseases; referrals for dental, optical and specialized medical care; and medication assistance.
- Referral Arrangements: Saint Vincent Clinic has referral arrangements with medical and dental professionals throughout the area who help provide care for patients.
- Medications: The Clinic helps patients access medications through pharmaceutical assistance programs.
- Partnerships: Saint Vincent Clinic is a United Way agency (United Way of Leavenworth County).
- Patient Encounters: Saint Vincent Clinic had 3,008 patient encounters in 2015.
Saint Vincent Clinic is the first Clinic for the Uninsured founded originally by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth in 1986 and is the only Catholic healthcare provider in Leavenworth County.