Dave Munch Named to Jefferson Economic Council
January 29, 2008
Rocky Mountain News/This Just In
* The Anti-Defamation League will honor three community leaders at its 2008 Civil Rights Award Luncheon on Feb. 4. Denver lawyer John Robert Holland and cultural ambassador Cleo Parker Robinson will receive the ADL Civil Rights Award. The organization also will present its Distinguished Community Service Award in the name of late U.S. District Judge Phillip S. Figa for his commitment to human rights and dignity and his dedicated service to his community, state and nation.
* The Jefferson Economic Council elected its 2008 board officers: Karen Lind, executive director of Elk Valley Public Improvement Corp., chairwoman; Kristen Anderson, senior vice president of Wells Fargo, vice chairwoman; Mike McGinnis, a partner with Brownstein Hyatt Farber & Schreck, treasurer; and Mike Partheymuller, a vice president with Carma Colorado, secretary. Jeff Keller, president of Asphalt Paving Co., will continue to serve as past chairman.
* Denver-based Anderson Mason Dale Architects promoted Gerardo M. Salinas to senior associate and Dan Craig, John Graham and Erin Hillhouse to associates.
* Michael Carrigan, a partner at Holland & Hart, received the 2007 Richard Marden Davis Award for his civic, cultural, educational and charitable leadership.
* Douglas County-based Springbok Services Inc. added Andrew Anderson as vice president of human resources.
* Fort Collins-based We Pluribus LLC, a provider of organic, fair-trade T-shirts and fleece, was invited to participate in Durkin Entertainment Group's Main Event Red Carpet Lounge at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
* Cactus, a Denver-based advertising agency, hired Shanna Grimes as account executive.
* The West Chamber Serving Jefferson County elected its 2008 board of directors: Leslie Hord, Citywide Bank, chairwoman; Tim Wolfe, Sheraton Denver West Hotel, chairman-elect; Bruce Walthers, Red Rocks Community College, immediate past chairman. Additional members include: Wanda Bedinghaus, Harmonia Center for Healing; Nicole Cosme, Southwest Plaza; Nancy Crego, AdWest Consulting Inc.; Jim Curtis, Village Roaster Coffee; John Libby, Evergreen Newspapers; David Munch, Lutheran Medical Center; Frank Orten, Lakewood Country Club; Rob Osborn, Wheat Ridge 2020; Emily Robinson, FirstBank of Colorado; and Jenny Swanson, Wells Fargo Bank.
* The IMA Financial Group Inc. promoted Bob Reiter to president of IMA Inc. He will remain based out of the Denver office.
* Colorado Preservation Inc. appointed Ann A. Pritzlaff to interim executive director.