HRH Offering "Wellness Madness" Beginning March 8
February 28, 2011
Holy Rosary Healthcare is offering the community the most popular health screening tests at the lowest prices of the year March 8-18 as part of their “Wellness Madness” event.
These screenings are available daily March 8-11 and March 15-18. Extra event healthcare workers will be in place from 7:30-10:00am at Holy Rosary Healthcare meeting rooms 1-2 to expedite service. The screenings will be available from 10:00am-5:00pm, as well, in the HRH laboratory.
The health screenings are priced from $5 to $20 with the colorectal cancer screening offered at no cost to participants. The tests provided are the most popular blood tests to examine one's health. Participants are advised to fast 10 hours in advance and then come to Holy Rosary Healthcare between 7:30am and 5pm. No appointment is necessary. Tests available include:
- Comp panel (diabetes, liver, kidney, blood sugar), $20
- PSA (prostate cancer screening, males only) - $20
- TSH (thyroid disorders) - $10
- Lipid panel (cholesterol (total, good, bad), heart disease) - $10
- H. Pylori (stomach ulcer, gastrointestinal) - $10
- Coulter count (blood count, anemia) - $5
- Colocare (colorectal cancer screening) – FREE
Participants will receive their health screening results by mail shortly after their visit. For more information on the health screenings, please cal HRH Laboratory at 233.2703.