Calendar Listing – Make Time for Your Health
September 19, 2012
What: Bridges Integrative Health and Wellness at Lutheran Medical Center is offering affordable community health and wellness services and classes.
Where: Exempla Lutheran Medical Center 8300 West 38th Avenue, (Entrance #2) Some classes are held at other nearby locations Free parking is available
When: Various times during October – see class listing For more information or to register, go to WellnessatBridges.com, or call 303-425-2262 - space is limited.
Upcoming classes include:
- Zumba! Join the dance party, Wednesdays, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm. (Sept. 5th – Dec. 19th) Cost: Five class punch card $40, drop-in $10
- Self Care – Taking care of mind-body-spirit – learn about relaxation, medication, mindfulness and more, Mondays 6 pm – 7 pm (Oct. 8th) Cost: $20
- Hatha Yoga – non-impact exercise, Thursdays 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm (no class Nov. 11th) Cost: $12 drop in
- Prenatal Yoga – Mondays, Thursdays 6:30 pm – 8 pm (registration required) Cost: $60 for 6-week session or $12 per class
- Grace Grief Yoga Workshop – Saturday Oct. 6th and Oct. 13th (registration required) Cost: $50 for both sessions
- Exercise the Power of Intention – Wednesday, Oct. 10th (registration required) Cost: $35 for 2 hour workshop Bridges comprehensive wellness services also include acupuncture, chiropractic, massage, healing touch and nutrition counseling.
Please visit www.WellnessatBridges.com for more.
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT: