Calendar Listing_ Make Time for Your Health
October 19, 2012
What: Bridges Integrative Health and Wellness at Lutheran Medical Center is offering affordable community health and wellness services and classes.
Where: Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
8300 West 38th Avenue, (Entrance #2)
Some classes are held at other nearby locations
Free parking is available
When: Various times during November – see class listing
For more information or to register, go to WellnessatBridges.com, or call 303-425-2262 - space is limited.
Upcoming classes include:
- Zumba! Join the dance party, Wednesdays, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm. (through Dec. 19th) Cost: Five class punch card $40, drop-in $10
- Self Care – Taking care of mind-body-spirit – learn about relaxation, medication, mindfulness and more, Mondays 6 pm – 7 pm (Nov. 5th) Cost: $20
- Finding a Quiet Place – Mondays, 5:30 pm – 7 pm (Nov. 5 – Dec. 3) Cost: $75 for five-week session
- Hatha Yoga – non-impact exercise, Thursdays 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm (no class Nov. 11th) Cost: $12 drop in
- Prenatal Yoga – Mondays, 6:30 pm – 8 pm (registration required) Cost: $60 for 6-week session or $12 per class
Bridges comprehensive wellness services also include acupuncture, chiropractic, massage, healing touch and nutrition counseling. Please visit www.WellnessatBridges.com for more.