St. James Acquires Rocky Mountain Clinic
January 01, 2013
– St. James Healthcare announced today that it has acquired the Rocky Mountain Clinic. The former Rocky Mountain Clinic staff members are now employees of St. James Rocky Mountain Clinic, including the following physicians:
• Jake Taverna, MD -- Internal Medicine
• Dennis Salisbury, MD, FAAFP -- Family Medicine with Obstetrics
• Lisa K. Sessions, MD -- Family Medicine with Obstetrics & Pediatrics
• Jessie L. Kautzman, MD -- Family Medicine with Obstetrics and Pediatrics
• Adam W. Childers, DO -- Family Medicine with Pediatrics
Jessie Salisbury, MD, Pediatrics, Joe Gregory, DO, Internal Medicine, and Sarah Momola, ANP, also have joined the group.
“With the changes we will see over the next few years related to health care reform and the formation of accountable care organizations, this acquisition will ensure that the Rocky Mountain Clinic can continue to provide the same great service to its patients that it has provided for the past 35 years,” said Chuck Wright, President and CEO of St. James Healthcare.
St. James Rocky Mountain Clinic together with the St. James Cancer Center, St. James Heart Center, St. James Surgical Associates St. James Urology and St. James Emergency Medicine will operate as the St. James Medical Group.
“We are excited about this change because we will be able to spend more time with our patients in direct patient care rather than spending time and energy managing the clinic as a business,” said Dr. Dennis Salisbury, Rocky Mountain Clinic spokesperson. “We also hope to work toward our patients having shorter wait times for appointments with the physician of their choice,” he said.
All the physicians in the clinic are accepting patients, and appointments can be made by calling (406) 496-3600.