HRH Planning 2014 Wellness Fair & Expo
December 30, 2013
Holy Rosary Healthcare (HRH) would like to welcome the public to attend the largest health event in Miles City – the 2014 Wellness Fair & Expo – beginning January 21. The fair & expo will feature personal health screenings and valuable educational opportunities.
HRH will offer the most popular health screenings at the lowest prices of the year. Screenings are available January 21-24, and again January 28-30, 7:00-10:00am, in the Medical Arts Center/Clinic lobby. From 10:00am-5:00pm, health screenings will be available in the Laboratory.
For best results, participants are advised to fast for 10 hours prior to screenings. No appointment is necessary. Available tests include:
- Comp panel (diabetes, liver, kidney and blood sugar) - $25
- Vitamin D - $42
- PSA (prostate cancer screening, males only) - $30
- TSH (thyroid disorders) - $25
- Lipid panel (good, bad and total cholesterol, as well as heart disease) - $20
- H. Pylori (stomach ulcer, gastrointestinal) - $20
- Coulter count (blood count, anemia) - $10
- Colocare (colorectal cancer screening) – FREE
Additionally, a free finale event will take place Friday, January 31, 7:00am-1:00pm, at the Miles Community College Centra. Exhibitors will showcase their knowledge of health-related issues – promoting awareness and offering exciting prizes and activities.
Test results may be picked up January 31, at the Centra; those unable to be collected will be mailed. For additional information, or to reserve a demonstration booth, please call 406-233-4053 or email email@example.com. For event updates, refer to www.holyrosaryhealthcare.org/wellnessfairexp.