Criteria for SCL Health Sponsorship Requests
SCL Health is committed to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. Through the provision of an array of health services in each of our hospitals and clinics, we make significant contributions to support the health and well-being of individuals who may be poor and vulnerable. These services include:
- Educational programs for health professionals
- Uncompensated and charity care
- Subsidized health services
- Community building activities
- Community health services
In addition, SCL Health and our regional and local affiliates occasionally make financial contributions to charitable and civic organizations that share our values. Please review the following criteria and exclusions for our support. If you believe your request meets our criteria, we welcome the opportunity to review your request.
SCL Health Sponsorship Criteria
- Supporting your organization helps SCL Health or its affiliates achieve our mission of improving the health of the people and communities we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
- The contribution supports an organization within the service area of one of our care sites or clinics.
- The opportunity provides a vehicle for enhancing brand visibility and reputation.
- The funding opportunity will have a measurable and demonstrable impact.
- There are opportunities for SCL Health associates, clinicians or volunteers to become engaged.
We do not consider sponsorship requests that support:
- For-profit organizations or programs
- Attendance at conferences
- Individual schools
- Tickets for contests, raffles or other activities with prizes
- Out-of-service-area donations
- Political and partisan organizations or events
- Trips or tours for individuals or groups
- Organizations not in alignment with SCL Health's mission, vision and values
If your contribution request meets the criteria listed above and does not fall within one of the areas of exclusion, please submit your 1-page proposal for consideration. Proposals are accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis. Decisions on proposals are generally made within two months of submission.
Download the SCL Health Sponsorship Request Criteria Form.
The completed proposal should be directed to email@example.com.